This letter is based on conversations with women and men around the world with fibromyalgia. There are 10 million people who suffer. It may help to understand them. You do not want to spend a day in their shoes or in their bodies
I have predisposition to suffer chronic pain, fatigue , and poor concentration.
I went diagnosed with fibromyalgia, after months and years of physical and emotional problems.
‘It ‘s not a new disease. In 1815, a surgeon at the University of Edinburgh, Willam Balfour described fibromyalgia.
-Unlike diseases, syndromes such as fibromyalgia, have no known cause, but they are a group of symptoms and signs, which unfortunately for the patient are present at the same time.
-Most associated symptoms and emotional problems are not psychological in origin. This is not a disorder in which “all in your mind.”
-can be disabling and depressing, interfering with the simplest daily activities.
It’s chronic muscle fatigue, overwhelmed by a very large emotional cause, economic and emotional problems.
1) MY PAIN: It is not caused by inflammation. Taking arthritis medications do not help me. My body does not resist. It’s not the pain that stays in one part of the body. It is now on my shoulders, neck, tomorrow it may be in my legs, arms, or perhaps he’s gone. My pain is caused by the signals they reach my brain improperly, possibly due to sleep disturbances.
2) MI FATIGUE: Not only do I feel so tired. I am severely exhausted. I would like to participate in physical activities, but I can not. Please do not be angry if I saw yesterday shopping or cooking or preening to leave and now I can not move. It’s not that I do not want to. I’m paying the price for stress my muscles beyond their capacity.
3) MY CONCENTRATION PROBLEMS: You may not remember what I said or did. This has nothing to do with age. It has to do with sleep disturbances. What also it makes my view is always tired.
4) my clumsiness: If I drop things out of hand, or I have trouble sewing or writing, is that I have no control of my muscles. If it takes me to walk or something else, be patient, these days take life and each step one at a time.
5) MI SENSITIVITY: I can not be here !. That may be due to factors such as bright light, very sharp noise, crowds, smells. Fibromyalgia has been called “the mess everything worse.”
6) MI INTOLERANCE: I can not stand the heat, moisture, too cold. My internal thermostat is broken and nobody knows how to fix it.
7) MY DEPRESSION: Yes, there are days I’d rather stay in bed or at home. Severe pain is relentless and cause depression. Your sincere interest can get me out of the abyss.
8) MY STRESS: My body can not handle stress well. If I can not work or delegate my household responsibilities, not to be lazy. Daily stress and routine can worsen my symptoms and incapacitate.
9) Weight: I being overweight or thin. Be as it is, it has not been my choice. My appetite is affected.
10) My need for therapy: If I need a daily massage do not take it as a lujo.No know what you can do for me, it can be painful but necesito.Puede help, the same as doing swimming.
11) MY good morning: If you see me smile and function normally, do not assume that I feel good. I suffer from chronic pain and fatigue that has no cure. I can have good days and weeks are in fact those days that keep me going.
12) MY PERSONALITY: Even those who suffer from fibromyalgia, are not equal. I do not have the same symptoms as anyone with this condition.
I hope this helps you understand how devastating this condition can be, learning to live with it as part of my life, trying to do what I can to relieve.
This condition is very important, if not vital, emotional support from family and friends. A: How do you feel today ?, encouraging me to leave, a hug, all for the least look like is huge for one and that day may prove better.
Thank you for reading this and dedicate your time. Perhaps now you can understand me better. I really appreciate your interest and support. “” Click “SHARE