Everyone will always be the best, right? For those who have fibromyalgia, simply get out of bed, a monumental task, let alone see “good”. Fibromyalgia has a great impact on our body physically, mentally and emotionally. Over the years I have experienced some things that drive me crazy for my body. I learned that I could not do much, so I would prefer not to be so worried about my appearance.
We asked: “What are the side effects of fibromyalgia that nobody talks about?” In our community, “He lives with fibromyalgia and chronic diseases.” They shared their opinions with us. Regardless of your opinions are below.
- Fear: Fear of diseases rejected by doctors, fear of not being believed, fear of the future. Wrong (failed) because he can not work when the rest of the family leaves.
- Hypochondria, but at the same time assume that the new symptoms are fibro only and do not see them. I never knew it could be both at the same time.
- Dental problems Not only ATMs, even damaged teeth as if they had been punctured. I am referring to the gum disease and dry mouth and tooth decay that occur even if you take care of your teeth.
- Despair: having to ask for help when you have been a very independent person.
- Self-confidence: can not work and lose self-esteem, can not dress and show up, strength of compliance Loss of loss of the partner Is not able to perform small tasks that he has always done, feel useless, estimate even when the skis cause depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts.
- Mourning. Mourning for the loss of my career, being a mother I had some kind of positive future, etc. Apathy. Go to. Go to. I do not really live while you silently want to die, painfully useless, Existing. The feeling misunderstood by all, which further increases the isolation. The delirium of waking up every two hours all night long every night for years. The total lack of confidence is an underestimate. The fault for not being the perfect wife, mother, nanny, daughter, employee … Concern for the life I had, Concern for the life I have planned, Frustration I can not think or speak correctly
- seizures, nausea, jaw all the time, uselessness, fatigue, anger, future fears, loss or weight gain, weakness, fatigue, pain, lack of memory, mental illness, anxiety or loneliness. Panic attack. The list of sensitivity to light goes in all the deferent symptoms. Sometimes, interest lost in general and everything.
- By heart, doctors do not care or give you time. Loss of friends Family frustrated with you because you can not pay attention to them and the things you’ve always done before. Migraine fever changes constantly in vision.
- The feeling is much greater than your real age.
- Balance: the feeling that it will always fall due to loss of balance … so this leads me to more anxiety and panic attacks.