Brain fog (also called fibroof fog or cognitive dysfunction) is one of the most frequent complaints of people with fibromyalgia (FM) and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS).
For many, this can have a great impact on their lives in the form of pain. or fatigue. Some people even say that brain fog is the most disabling physical symptom. What causes brainkit? We still do not know exactly what is causing cognitive dysfunction in these circumstances, but we have many theories about possible contributing factors, including:
• lack of good nights sleep
• abnormal volume of blood or bleeding in the skull
• brain abnormalities
• premature aging of the brain brain
• mental distraction due to pain
With FM, brain fog is usually more intense as the pain gets worse. In FM or CFS, this can get worse if you are anxious, in a hurry or face emotional overload. Depression, common in FM and CFS, is also associated with FibroFum. However, some studies show that the severity of the cerebral veil does not match the symptoms of depression.
Many of the common medications for FM and CFS can also contribute to the formation of a veil in the brain.
Brain symptoms of the mist:
• The symptoms of mental confusion can vary from mild to severe.
• They often vary from day to day and not all patients have them all.
Symptoms include: Use words and memory:
• Difficulty memorizing familiar words, using incorrect words, remembering slowly.
Problems with short-term memory:
• Forgotten, you can not remember what you have read or heard.
• Spatial disorientation: by not recognizing a family environment, it is easily lost, it is difficult to remember where it is. Difficulties to perform multiple tasks:
• Inability to pay attention to more than one thing, to forget the initial task in distraction.
• Problems of confusion and concentration, problems of information processing, are quickly distracted. Mathematics / problems with numbers:
• Difficulties to perform simple mathematical operations, memorize sequences, transpose numbers, problems to remember numbers.
• Some people may also have other types of brain disorders. Brain fog and learning disorders: So far, we have no evidence that our brain fog originates from known learning disabilities.
However, our problems are similar to those related to conditions such as dyslexia (reading problems), aphasia (difficulty speaking) and dyscalculia (mathematical calculation problems / time / space). If you think you have a mental disability, contact your doctor. The diagnosis can help you make reasonable adjustments at work or claim disability benefits.
Treatment of brain fog For some people, brain fog disappears with effective treatment for pain or sleep problems. However, not all people can find an effective treatment, leaving a large number of people without treatment for this problem. The complements are a common option. Although we do not have much evidence to support effectiveness, some doctors and people with these diseases have noticed that supplements improve brain function / thinking.
Gemeenschappelijke supplementen voor hersensmist zijn:
• Vitaminen B
• L-carnitine • Heuvels
• Omega-3 (visolie) (Chia)
• Theanine (aminozuur aanwezig in theeblaadjes) Sommige artsen adviseren dat veranderingen in het voedsel het voedsel zijn. “Gunstig voor de hersenen” , waarvan sommige natuurlijke bronnen zijn van de vorige supplementen.
Sommige van deze voedingsmiddelen zijn:
• Vis (Omega-3)
• Canola-olie of walnootolie (omega-3) Eieren (choline)
• Groenten en fruit
• Chia-zaden (omega-3)
Sommige studies over de show van fibromyalgie die gematigde training kan ook helpen bij het verbeteren van de hersenfunctie. Geestelijke oefening Onderzoekers leren meer over het brein en hoe het werkt, en de nieuwe informatie kan ons helpen bij het begrijpen van hersenmist.
Onderzoek naar hersenveroudering en bepaalde degeneratieve ziekten toont aan dat cognitieve training soms het verlies van intellectuele functies kan vertragen, stoppen of terugdraaien. trainingsprogramma’s, die vaak software bevatten die u thuis gebruikt.